This policy is valid from July 01 2008 (Updated on 05/16/11) New York Paralegal Blog was established on April 15, 2008. Trans Loop Directory was established on 02/02/08.
1. These are commercial news blogs published by Joel Irving. For questions about these blogs, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. These blogs accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
3. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in these blogs. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
4. The owner of these Blogs participates in affiliate programs which are: Amazon Associates, Commission Junction, and AdSense by Google and their privacy policies are separate from New York Paralegal Blog's and unique and proprietary to each individual affiliate program. New York Paralegal Blog, Trans Loop Directory and its author adheres to the privacy policies of each affiliate program it is enrolled in.
8. The owner(s) of these blogs is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of these blogs receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on these blogs are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
9. These sites (Blogs)and the content of these sites (Blogs)(entire) are offered by the owner as is and the owner makes no warranty on the content contained on and in the (entire) sites (Blogs), the condition of these sites (Blogs), or the availability of these sites (Blog). These sites (blogs) are presented "as is" without warranty. There is no implied warranty of merchantability on these sites (blogs)(entire) they are available for use as is.
10. These blogs do contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
11. Anyone reading these blogs will not hold the author(s) liable for what is said or displayed on this blog. The content on these blogs is the opinion of the blogger(s)and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. Furthermore, you will not hold the publisher(s)liable for defamation in the form of libel or slander for the written and/or spoken words published on these sites (blogs)or published on sites (blogs)not owned by this publisher(s).
12. Moreover, the author(s) is not responsible for the comments written by those who read this blog.
13. This blog derives its legal news from sources within the public domain.
14. Use of imagines and or comments, quotes and written works by others are permissible under the Fair Use Doctrine. Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107
15. These Blogs are protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution which, says, congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Any and all voluntary information given to NEW YORK PARALEGAL BLOG will be held in confidence. At no time will we ever distribute your information for any reason. All member and visitor information is confidential and we see to it that it will remain so unless we are compelled by a court order.
To get your own policy at: http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Copyright 2008 NEW YORK PARALEGAL BLOG all rights reserved.